The key to getting more Windows users to switch to Linux | Hardware 2.0 | ZDNet.com

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 21:17:00 CDT 2007

On 6/23/07, Luke-Jr <luke at dashjr.org> wrote:
> There were no unsold servers, or anything else for that matter.
> OpenMethods bought everything they had left...

Ah, ok.  When I was there with my friend, who used to work for them,
picking up a load of servers (~20) and other stuff the gal told us
that what was left over was being shipped off a few days later.  If it
all got bought up by you guys after we left, then there wouldn't be
anything to ship.  I have heard that the actual IP of the company went
with Warthen, and I assumed that there was something left of the
hardware that went with it.  It's nice to know better.

Jon.