The key to getting more Windows users to switch to Linux

Earle Beason Earle-Beason at kc.rr.com
Sat Jun 23 19:51:00 CDT 2007

Well,
    This seems to be a no brainier to me, but it in the games.

Face it, most Microsoft users, use it to play games. This is a week spot
in Linux. If I could figure out how to do it, I would come up with a way
to emulate windows from 98 to currant and customize it so that people
could emulate any common version of direct X.

Then I would pass it around, saying look here a "Freebie" that will let
you play your games, and i would try to get some of the game
manufactures to put games in Linux