SATA

RtX riverty at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 21:52:55 CDT 2007

ONLY 1 drive per SATA cable I'm afraid. It would be odd that your
motherboard has only 1 SATA port. I'm guessing that you have all available
SATA ports on your motherboard used and would like to add another SATA HDD.
In this case, you would need to add another SATA controller to your lineup.

On 6/1/07, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/1/07, Earle Beason <Earle-Beason at kc.rr.com> wrote:
> > I am wanting o put in duel SATA hard drives on a Linux Machine, but the
> > connector/cable appears to support on one drive, is there a way to add
> > an additional?
>

> You need yourself a SATA interface card.
>

> --
> Fedora Core 6 and proud

RtX...

Ty Unes - Overland Park, Ks.