Stress Testing Hard Drives

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 17:55:52 CDT 2007

Cited references:

http://209.85.163.132/papers/disk_failures.pdf
http://www.grc.com/sn/notes-081.htm

I could give you more, if you'd like. Or you could
simply google yourself for things like
"SMART disk failure".

I wasn't advocating that *ALL* repacking vendors were
created equal. Anyone who would spend the money to buy
such a setup would be a fool not to do the proper
research first.
Yes, I know the world is full of fools. My comments
weren't aimed at them. I also don't like to advertise
for companies on mailing lists, so you won't often see
me freely offer a vendor without being asked first.

Brian,

*My opinions are my own and my interpretations may
differ from yours. That's what makes us unique, so
YMMV*
;')