Question about the list and follow up to advice questions

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Sun Jan 28 14:51:02 CST 2007

When I click on the link for the ICS file, it opens in Konqueror, using
the calendar, and sees the Wednesday meeting and the meeting after the
meeting, but not the stuff on Tuesday.  When I edit the ICS file I can
see the events, but KDE's calendar doesn't see it.  Not sure if the ICS
is malformed, or if it's just Edgy's Calendar has a bug.

I added it to Google calendar and it does the same thing:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=b6mgv796t68k493ivoc306ge5eq2lqlp%40import.calendar.google.com

So, that would indicate that there is a problem with the ICS.

HTH,
Jim