Question about the list and follow up to advice questions

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Sat Jan 27 08:59:48 CST 2007

On Friday 26 January 2007 20:45, cragos at gmail.com wrote:

> PS: If anyone's wondering, I'm good and settled now, up in NKC.  At my
> apartment complex, the only ISP options were SBC and Roadrunner.  As
> the reason Speakeasy was unable to provide service was that my area
> was on an SBC DSL repeater to which they didn't have access.

You've spoken of Speakeasy almost obsessively, which I never understood.  If
you were going to go with AT&T (formerly SBC) DSL, which many of us have told
you is not as good a choice in this area, why wouldn't you deal directly with
the company providing it?

In any case, for whatever reason, you made the best choice, and I hope you
enjoy the excellent service Road Runner provides - and that you never have to
deal with their abysmal customer service, which rivals AT&T's.