DSL minimized was Re: Political Blather

Brian Kelsay ripcrd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 15:28:20 CST 2007

On 1/25/07, Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO <> wrote:

> http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/wiki/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#
> How_can_I_have_a_VNC_server_start_automatically_at_boot.3F  you can do
> something similar with the nxclient in the MyDSL repo.

I was just poking around some and I read the _HowTo-LiveCD.txt in the
Thinstation-2.2-prebuilt-LiveCD.zip file that you can downlod.  Probably
this would give you the smallest footprint to boot and go straight to NX
Client, VNC, Rdesktop, Citrix, and other remote clients.  You'd have to
follow directions, include the client in the build and edit a couple of
files, just like with DSL.  In the instructions they tell you which  of the
.conf files to edit.  It would be even easier if you did this using the
TSoM, but hand edit the .conf file when the time comes to configure where
the remote client points by default.