DSL minimized was Re: Political Blather

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Jan 25 08:08:09 CST 2007

 Ask and ye shall receive.  There is an nxclient that is pkged for DSL,
but it is older, from 2005.  You could drop it in a /mydsl directory on
a customized DSL disk and it would load at boot.   You can also do VNC
at boot, see the wiki.  You might have to alter the .xinitrc file.  If
you got ambitious, you could create an updated pkg of NXClient.

http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/wiki/index.php/Category:MyDSL
http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/wiki/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#
How_can_I_have_a_VNC_server_start_automatically_at_boot.3F