from the libertarian newspaper

Bradley Hook bhook at kssb.net
Wed Jan 24 17:16:12 CST 2007

Luke -Jr wrote:
> Nobody is better qualified to interpret than the author.

I did not say who was or was not qualified to interpret the material. I
was simply making the point that it is not a good idea to *RELY" on any
interpretation of a legal document, regardless of who made it. READ THE
ORIGINAL YOURSELF!

And when it comes to legal documents, the author is not necessarily the
most qualified to interpret the legal implications. The author is the
best qualified to interpret their own intentions, but this is a totally
different thing.

~Bradley