Political Blather

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 12:08:33 CST 2007

On 1/23/07, Oren Beck <orenbeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok- When I mentioned usability - it meant to appliance operators.

Hmm.  network drivers plus X plus lwm and instead of giving any kind
of log-in the system just starts firefox?  AJAX drag-and-drop kinds of things
live inside the web browser (the ghost of a fifteen year old issue of
"InfoMoment"
screams "you mean the thin client?") instead of in the window manager, so
they aren't a problem.

Let the applicance operators use the google document editors if they must
have productivity software.

By the way, Briahn Khelsey needs to be told that the reason I am so crazy
is that there is no "h" in my name.  Anywhere.  Okay?