Critical info (was Upgrading...)

Dale Beams drbeams at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 10:47:19 CST 2007

Actually, I suspect that there is a requirement or movement for KDE and
other GUI/OS, etc to store this information, etc to be allowed to be of use
in US jursidiction.  You just don't know it yet.  How many of us have went
through the code of linux/X.org/Favorite GUI to check and see what lies
there.