Free Monitors

kclug at itdepends.com kclug at itdepends.com
Wed Jan 3 17:54:31 CST 2007

I have six in my car tonight.  I will be at the meeting, so those who are
at the meeting can have them.  I will get six more, but I think those are
spoken for by other connections.  So, the monitors tonight are for my
Linux friends, the monitors tomorrow will be for my other friends.

See you at the meeting.

Peace,
Jim