Free Monitors

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Wed Jan 3 01:08:22 CST 2007

I have an opportunity to get some free monitors.  They are supposed to
be 17", and they are all supposed to work.  I'm not sure how many there
are, but I was wondering how many of you would be interested in getting
one of these.  I'm going to check them out tomorrow, er, later today,
and I will get back with details, but just to gage an initial interest,
I thought I would mention these.  I plan to be at the meeting tomorrow
night and I hope to bring one in to look at it.

Let me know.

Peace,
Jim