OT - Data Recovery Service

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:36:41 CST 2007

dd_rescue is part of the knoppix distribution.  I have been able to recover all
data from failing hard drives with dd_rescue.  Start by letting the bad drive
cool; create a situation where there is another drive with enough space to hold
an entire image of the bad drive (or bad partition) and dd_rescue it over.

--
"I've never been elected dog-catcher and I've never had an employee."
-- Bruce Sterling