Quick security question

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Mon Feb 19 08:14:22 CST 2007

Typically in OS's that check that passwords are not similar to
previously used passwords there is a password history file that contains
old passwords in an encrypted form (not one-way) that can be compared
against what is entered.  Find the password history file, blow it away
and create a new one with the touch command and you will have no
password history.

Phil