T series laptop for Linux- which model between T40 or T41?

Brian Kelsay ripcrd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 01:28:01 CST 2007

My Atheros-based Netgear 511T has traditionally worked with madwifi for a
long time, say since 2004. I bought it because I knew it worked with Linux.
I have heard time and again KCLUG members talking about Orinoco cards being
great.  Problem is that you can't find them or you can't get them for less
than $100.  The Netgear came in at ~$40.
Brian