OT: Current List admin?

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 20:02:28 CST 2007

I googled http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Akclug.org+quiet_celt
about two minutes after this thread started.  There's gotta be
something juicy in there.  Since there were an awful lot of results,
and maybe some might disappear shortly, I thought I'd archive them all
at http://txrx.dyndns.org/Quiet_Celt%20KCLUG%20Posts/  And, so you all
don't have to wget kclug.org or me, I've made a single nice archive
file of them all you can download from
http://txrx.dyndns.org/Quiet_Celt%20KCLUG%20Posts.tar.gz

Happy Holidays!