Setting common rules about weather cancels of KCLUG events.

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Tue Dec 11 10:44:29 CST 2007

Let's go ahead and postpone the trial meeting for another day.  It's
just not worth it.  If we start having regularly scheduled meeting here
that will be a different story but this is only a trial run and is not
what I would consider critical.  Let's come up with another date to do
this trial run meeting.

Sorry for wimping out on you guys. :(

Phil