Address and Directions for Tuesday Night Trial meeting

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Thu Dec 6 12:28:43 CST 2007

The address is:
Vital Support Systems
2700 Bi-State Dr.
Suite 500
Kansas City, MO  64108

Here is the Mapquest link to the address.  If you use Google it will not
find it.  Mapquest does have it.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addto
history=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&
name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=2700+Bi-State+Dr&city=Kansas+City&state
=MO&zipcode=

Basically, if you are on I-35 and exit at Cambridge Circle then turn
North and go up the hill.  Turn right at the first road and continue up
the hill.  Turn left into the first parking entrance and go past the
KONE Escalator/Elevator office to the middle of the building and you
will see the name on the door right before you get to the Trane Air
Conditioner offices.  If you have problems with how to get here on
Tuesday evening give me a call at 816-985-0799.

See all of you on Tuesday...

Phil