KCLUG forum registration

cragos at gmail.com cragos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:27:13 CST 2007

I'm in the same boat - If we don't already have it, we really ought to
get a couple of admins, just in case someone gets hit by a bus or
takes a googletubless vacation.

One other thing - I'm spooked by the way the password is resent in
plaintext in the authorization email, w/o any real prompting. Surely
that can be disabled, right?

-Sean

>Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:08:29 -0600
>From: "Phil Thayer" <phil.thayer at vitalsite.com>
Maybe they're trying to tell you something?  :)