p2pnet talks to Scott ’sk0t’ McCausland

Julie betelgeuse67stang at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 13:47:37 CDT 2007

http://www.p2pnet.net/story/13147

  Jon Newton is an on-line friend of mine. I've been helping him a bit with Linux. I'm the reason he has Linux on his site. When I found out he was interested in Linux I showed him how to find a LUG near where he lives and gave him the other info I have about Linux, including a bit of what I've learned from some of you at the KC-LUG meetings.

  I think...OOOOPS! that some of you may find this article, along with the message threads to it, somewhat intriguing.

  Julie @};-

  BTW: Y'all missed a GREAT Pow Wow!!! LOL!