Pirate Banned from Using Linux

Zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sat Aug 25 09:50:12 CDT 2007

Actually there are two issues here:

First, had the guy been smart enough to get a lawyer, he would not have
plead guilty to some bogus trumped up charges and he would not have been
in this situation.  He would have paid a few bucks to a scumbag to
negotiate a cash settlement with some other scumbags and been done with it.

Second, had the guy been smart enough to realize that UPLOADING
protected materials to the internet REALLY gets some powerful
organizations upset, he would not have been in this situation.

I hate the RIAA almost as much as I hate M$, but since I can't afford to
take either one of them on, I know enough to fly below their radar!

Julie wrote:

> Pirate Banned from Using Linux
>
> _http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/08/23/190238&from=rss_
> <http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/08/23/190238&from=rss>

> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48251/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting/?p=PASSPORTPLUS>

Help eliminate virus attacks!  Never send *.doc files.  Use *.ODF, *.RTF or *.PDF instead!