Repair or Replace

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 16:20:16 CDT 2007

Yep, that's why I thought it sounded backwards if it was a component
replacement.  At rates of $40-80/hr It makes more financial sense for
a shop to do a whole module.  If it's not a warranty repair or if it
is something that can be done at home by a competent person, it would
make more sense to replace the component.

Jon.