Xming X Server for Windows

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Wed Aug 8 11:21:58 CDT 2007

On Wednesday 08 August 2007 11:05:16 am Billy Crook wrote:

> A while back the topic came up either in the IRC or on the list  about
> wanting to run an X11 app on a Linux server, and view it on a windows
> machine.

There have been graphical X-terminal suites for Windows pretty much since
Windows came out.  The stunning thing about most of them was the price - last
time I dealt with them they were around $250 per station.  Most of the
applications I saw were simple text terminal applications, but most had
graphical capabilities as well.