rabid futurist on the loose! ( I jest)

Monty J. Harder mjharder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:31:37 CDT 2007

Interesting.  I've been saying for years that instead of just making
ever-faster processors that can access ever-larger memory spaces, we ought
to try making some processors with onboard memory (think 'cache' if you
must), which can then be connected into clusters.  Setting up DMA channels
between the processors. as well as pipeline architecture to let one chip
stream its output to the input of the next, would make for some really
powerful configurations.