SUSE Linux

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Nov 2 10:17:32 CST 2006

 I did some data entry temp work for Wheatbelt many years ago, like
maybe 1996 or 1997.  Those guys are pretty cool.  Small, tight little
business up by KCI airport.   Back in my AS400 and data entry days when
my ten-key was super fast.  They put me in there with some gals and I
wowed em.  And I could alphabetize records like a mad-man.
Brian