KCLUG subdivisions

Matthew Copple mcopple at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 20:58:22 CST 2006

On Wednesday 01 November 2006 18:32, Luke-Jr wrote:
> Because I have decided not to attend KCLUG meetings due to the
> impracticality of locating the library (let alone parking near it), and
> because others in #kclug expressed some interest, I propose we consider
> splitting KCLUG into subdivisions. KCLUG as a whole would continue to share
> a single set of mailing lists, IRC channels, etc, but meetings and
> real-world events may be divided into regions.

Downtown is largely empty on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and parking is
extremely easy to find (and free after 6 p.m.). There is a parking garage
right next to the library and with an hour of free parking for library
patrons. Just take the ticket stub to the checkout desk and they will
validate it. No sweat.
--
Matthew G. Copple
mcopple at gmail.com