OT: Wi Fi Providers

Tom Bruno tom at limesg.com
Mon May 1 19:12:23 CDT 2006

Jeff Perry wrote:
> I'm having to set up a hotspot within my store, Whole Foods Market.

I have 2 hotspots in my building on separate networks, using the same
internet line.

I connected out cable modem to a hub, and let both Linksys WRT54G's grab
dhcp addresses from the cable modem, then each linksys uses a separate
network.

I assume you can do the same with 1 wired network, and 1 wireless.