Server for sale: specs inside

Joe Brouhard jbrouhard at chansata.com
Sun Jun 4 20:20:39 CDT 2006

Since i've been hit with some financial hard times, I'm finding myself
having to sell a machine I HONESTLY don't want to get rid of, but i'm
running out of options.

Here's the specs

Dell Poweredge 6400
Dual XEON 550Mhz
1GB DDR RAM
8 18GB SCSI Drives (Currently RAID'd to 100GB)
CD-ROM
Floppy drive
Onboard Video, NIC

I can install the two NIC's i took out some time ago for anyone.
Currently It will only load Gentoo, FreeBSD or Debian (RedHat and others
have a problem with the PERC/2 RAID card inside).

starting offer is $250.. if anyone wants this, lemme know.  Also if you
have questions, please let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

Joe Brouhard
jbrouhard at chansata.com