state of Missouri to archive cell phone location data?

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Jan 30 11:09:51 CST 2006

 Sorry, but none of those links said anything about Missouri, nor about
specifically tracking us to check our speed.  I'm telling you that right
now, one specific cell provider that I know of, Sprint, is overwhelmed
by the number of cell records requests of all forms.  It is not fully
automated, I'm assuming a human has to have security access and such to
request and process each request.

There is NO interface there for them to track speed, only general
location during a selected period.  As your Ledger article reveals, they
only have resolution down to about 300 yards.  And how do they know what
car I'm in or if I'm on a bus, train, passenger in a car, jet or
whatever?

I still call BS.