state of Missouri to archive cell phone location data?

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Jan 30 09:48:20 CST 2006

 Do we put this in the hoax category along with the emails that insist
Bill Gates will give us all money or send us to DisneyLand if only we
forward this message?  I'm guessing that someone just wants to get a few
speeders to hang up the bloody phone while driving.  I imagine this
would've made a far bigger splash in the news if real.  If it is real,
then how about a link to some real info?  Which engineering firms?