Anonym.OS LiveCD

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Jan 17 11:43:18 CST 2006

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/anonym-os/anonymos-shmoo.iso?download

So have you got it yet?  I'm getting it now.  I'd like to see what they
consider easy for the average user.  I like that they strive towards
that, but I like options to be available to the average or above average
geek who wants to do more.  Most LiveCDs end up in this situation and
come up with some sort of modules or a fork of project.  In any case it
is nice to have good average default options for a user's first time
with a thing like this, rather than mysterious, cryptic, bad or no
default options.