where to shove the spare machines

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Jan 13 08:49:30 CST 2006

 I can confirm that.  I ran Ipcop back in those halcyon floppy days,
right after Freesco started blowing chunks and couldn't keep up on
kernel versions, fixes.  Search Google for "linux floppy firewall" and
you will find even more options.  Coyote pops up quite a bit.  I recall
a cool website, where you put in various info about the box you are
making into a firewall, and what rules you want and then it builds a
floppy.img for you with the right modules for your NICs and is pre-setup
for routing.