Linux on older laptops

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 23:30:11 CST 2006

Your right to throw a punch ends at the tip of my nose.  ;) Equally,
your right to see what I have done in software ends at the object code
being distributed, unless further granted by licensing.  Further for
example, you dont' get the formatting and layout codes for a book you
buy, and you also don't expect to be given them if you ask a
publisher.  They are required to make the book, but you are not having
any rights being obstructed by not having them.  You are fully free to
work out how to do the formatting on your own, but your rights also
stop at the copyright of the author, and even the copyright of the
font creator and layout designs.

Jon.