Linux on older laptops

Bill Cavalieri bcavalieri at lumensoftware.com
Mon Jan 2 07:03:37 CST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-02 at 03:17 +0000, Luke-Jr wrote:
> Better to deprive business and a sale than to buy hardware without [moral]
> drivers.

Regarding my purchase, AMD and NVidia in my notebook was a higher
priority than native wlan driver.  Which you will be hard pressed to
find native wlan support in a $1000 notebook anyways, most at that price
are broadcom.

I'm sure somewhere your stance on this makes sense, too bad this isn't
that place.  I'm not understanding your comparison of morality and
ndiswrapper I guess.