Religion and politics (was Re: test)

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Feb 20 10:27:23 CST 2006

Luke-Jr wrote:

> Regardless of what you believe, the one God would still be your Creator. Of
> course, whether He is your Redeemer or not does actually depend on choices
> you make, but either way He is still *potentially* the Redeemer of even the
> atheist who does not believe in Him.

Is this a list for Linux or a list for people to spot bullshit about
religious crap?

Your superstitions do nothing for me or my server.

Thanks to everybody who responded to my question about wireless cards.
I'm still trying to figure out what I need to do, but your suggestions
are a good starting point.

Chuck
Bread and Roses Web Design
http://www.breadandrosesweb.org