Registrars

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 21:53:01 CST 2006

--- Don Erickson <derick at zeni.net> wrote:

> Well, the votes are in, it looks like godaddy gets
> three votes, poehosting gets one and dyndns gets
one.

I rather liked the service offered by Yahoo Web
Hosting, and it came recommended to me by my
father-in-law's church (he's a minister) who uses them
for their website.

We used it to set up my wife's artist website.  Domain
registration came free with $12 a month basic
webhosting (5GB website, 200GB/month bandwidth), and
it comes with a lot more stuff than godaddy's basic webhosting.