test

Jeremy Fowler JFowler at westrope.com
Fri Feb 17 10:04:37 CST 2006

You mean wait 3 months before YOU start this argument all over again. You want some salient arguments, how about this:

I also use Outlook at work, and the mailing list is delivered to my work address. Now in order to bottom post, like you demand that I do and have it be legible, I have to turn on prefixes in the Email Options.
We have a group policy that requires all messages be spell checked before they are sent. This policy prevents me from disabling it locally. Whenever Outlook is set to Prefix mode, spell check insists on checking the entire message. Now many people do no use proper spelling, or bother spell checking their emails. I find it extremely annoying having to spell check someone else's message along with mine on every reply that I send. If I leave my Email Options on "Include Original Text", Outlook will only spell check my reply and not the entire email. So it is a big hassle for me to go into Options, turn on Prefixes, Bottom-Reply to a KLUG post, go back into Option turn off prefixes just to make YOU happy. My happiness is more important to me than yours, I'm sorry to say...