Which wireless card?

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Feb 13 10:03:59 CST 2006

Second try sending.

 You could always do what I did and have recommended here frequently:
Google search for Linux wireless lan or wlan.
These three will yield lots of info.  I'm not sure how up to date the
list is, but I found cards there they I could use.  The Intel 2200 and
2915 in Centrino laptops work too.
http://www.linux-wlan.org/
www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html.gz  the list
www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/