Penguicon 4.0: April 21-23, 2006

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Sun Feb 12 16:54:04 CST 2006

Definitely NOT old news.  I hadn't heard of this.  It sounds like fun.

According to Google Maps:
Kansas City, KS to Livonia, MI - 776 mi (about 13 hours 20 mins)
Road trip anyone?

Something closer would be more desirable.  27 hours is a lot of
driving.  Maybe we (KCLUG) should do something like this?

Peace,
Jim