things for sale at tomorrow's UMKC surplus auction

Justin Dugger jldugger at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 22:25:46 CDT 2006

That's what happens when you have ebay.  Certainly dealers can look
locally for surplus to pad their inventories, but I'm guessing much of
those lots were eventually sold over ebay. Which raises the question,
why not just move UMKC's surplus directly to something more equitable,
such as ebay?

Your best bet is to find some friends who might want to get a part of
a pallet and pool together cash to bid up single lot.

Justin Dugger