[Fwd: [Musical Progress]Live Webcast from Toto's on April 8]

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Thu Apr 6 01:02:53 CDT 2006

I thought you Linux geeks might be interested in this webcast that KCLUG
member Michael Morgan will be doing of my show (and my son Tommy) on
April 8 from Toto's Coffeehouse.

A huge thanks to my friend Michael for handling this webcast.  Thanks
very much Michael!  Thanks also go out to Cymor a.k.a. Chris for hosting
the feed.  Thanks guys.  This should be fun!

BTW, some of my music is available under a Creative Commons license at
my website listed below.  Enjoy!

Peace,
Jim Herrmann