Live CD at iTech

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Oct 28 13:44:50 CDT 2005

Looks like he may have a RAID volume he is booting to.  I could be
wrong.  He may need a specific kernel module that is not on the live cd,
such as for a scsi controller, ATA100 PCI card controller or something
similar.  Could also be that he has SATA and that is not enabled on the
specific live cd that he has.

Need more details on the system hardware and which LiveCD, including
version, that he is using.

If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the
computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per
gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside.  - Robert X.
Cringely