ITEC Planning [Was: Free Fedora CDs]

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Thu Oct 6 19:35:50 CDT 2005

On Thursday 06 October 2005 07:31 pm, Jason Clinton wrote:
> As far as I'm concerned, the best option for a new user is an Ubuntu Linux
> Live CD -- Ubuntu was recently voted best distro in a LinuxWorld magazine
> poll. I feel that the Kubuntu Live CD variant is more polished than it's
> Gnome counterpart and representative of the best the Linux desktop has to
> offer but I'm willing to be argued down on that.

Oh yea, and I am willing to make some mods to the image so that the desktop
has our logo on it and the web browser's default page is the KCLUG web site.

--
I use digital signatures and encryption. My key is stored at pgp.mit.edu key
ID code: "0x8DB3BF09". F: F628 D9D3 E57A C281 5EFE  7DF7 B52A A393 8DB3 BF09