[Fwd: ITEC speaking opps]

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 13:45:13 CDT 2005

Another thought: A discussion of all of the various
OSS cross-platform applications (OpenOffice.org,
Firefox, Thunderbird, etc.) to encourage companies to
think about Linux for their desktop solutions, or at
least about converting their existing Windows
solutions into Linux solutions.

After all, Microsoft Vista is going to be a pain
upgrade for a lot of companies, especially with 7
versions to choose from, all with different licensing
schemes.