Firefox sercurity questions

Gary Hildebrand ghildebrand at centurytel.net
Fri May 27 10:31:35 CDT 2005

I've recently upgraded (if you can call it that) to SuSE 9.3 Pro, and it
came with Firefox 1.0 as the default browser.

Thinks started out pretty good, but now at various times my computer
just seems to loose its attention.  I have to click again on links and
buttons, just to get it to go where I want.

I don't know whether that is a result of my slow prrocessor (500 MHz
k6-2) or if someone hacked into Firefox while I was online.

Just curious if you guys have seen anything similar . . .  ??????

Gary Hildebrand
St. Joseph, MO