OT: Bringing India Here (was Re: OT OS issue)

Joe Fish reverend.joe at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:56:14 CDT 2005

On 5/3/05, Leo Mauler <webgiant at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Jack <quiet_celt at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I'm not sure the DoHS is going to be very thrilled
> > about this. Those Fed types generally don't like
> > seeing people skirt around the law. Especially with
> > all those potential terrorists just off-shore!

Silly Linux people!

DoHS only hassles honest
Americans<http://www.dailyrecord.com/news/articles/news2-laser.htm>,
not people or things that pose an actual national security
threat<http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/11/13/60minutes/main583528.shtml>
!

To think! That our righteous Gummint would waste our DoHS tax dollars
protecting the interests of American workers from foreign encroachment when
they could be better spent making American markets safe for exploitation by
the Intellectual Property Cartel<http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=206591>
!

Why, the nerve of some people!?!?!

;^)