[OT] related to the whitewig discussion

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Mar 18 07:54:27 CST 2005

Oddly, I sent this early, before I started drinking and it made a sort of sense.  Then this morning after nearly 10 hours of drinking yesterday, I have no idea what it means.

I didn't see any of you guys down at Westport, so what happened to you.  A good time was had by all.  Somebody want to define "faded"?  That's what I was last night and this morning.  I saw a fight, flashers, heavy petting, making out, somebody said there was a couple having sex in the back room, and lots of other stuff.  I met a lot of younger women, a few older women, got some phone numbers, got felt up and drank LOTS of beer.  Was that TMI?  Now I need to have ibuprofen and lots of water.

See ya,

Brian Kelsay

>>> Jack <q> 03/18/05 12:23AM >>>
Someone's been drinking too much spiced beer.