moving home/second home

lerninlinux at comcast.net lerninlinux at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 09:48:47 CDT 2005

Thanks, that's what I was hoping to hear.  This is an old system, but still very usable, 1.2 athlon with a gig of memory, I am going to wipe the primary drive and start over as I have been wanting to try yet another distro, and this means I shouldn't even touch that music drive,  at least until I settled on a distro.