Nice article

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Thu Jun 9 16:56:27 CDT 2005

On Thursday 9 June 2005 16:02, Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO wrote:
> http://www.reallylinux.com/docs/amissopedx.shtml

Besides being a site for beginning Linux users, it seems to be a site for
beginning writers. Ok, now that I'm done being petty, in my opinion the
author has an interesting observation but doesn't really provide any specific
examples via links.

Is it possible that enemies of open source have hired gorilla marketing-types
to infect public forums? I guess it is but then again, it seems like
companies as large as Microsoft, et al. have trouble coordinating anything
correctly.

In any event, it's nice that people continue to pay attention to the health of
the community as much as that of enemies of it.